събота

Presentation - Yanitsa Halacheva

Presentation - Yanitsa Halacheva


.
My expectations about the results of this project are connected with the good chance for development of many abilities in different areas. To begin with, the communication with people who are using foreign languages will contribute to better language skills, especially in Spanish but in other foreign languages, too. It could also help for forming work discipline, meeting with business etiquette, development of skills for working as part of a team and technical skills, such as forming official documents and dealing with special software, as well. I am good at working with different computer program products – Microsoft Office, Internet applications, design programs such as Photoshop, Photoscape, Gimp and professional video editing programs Camtasia Studio.Also I have good skills at drawing and sketching. a very good English level, both spoken and written.
I would like to apply for the position of assistant to the Design expert in the IT Department. However, I will agree with your competent decision on my placement. l. This position could provide me with the opportunity to acquire all or many of the above-mentioned qualities or skills. The practice will help to improve my mobility and communication skills. It will bring great pleasure and unforgettable moments.


Yours faithfully
,

Yanitsa Halacheva

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар