понеделник

Presentation - Aleksandar Karaivanov

Presentation - Aleksandar Karaivanov



I am applying to the project with a great desire to participate in it. I’m in the 11th grade in Varna High School of Commerce “George Stoykov Rakovski'' with speciality Economics and Management .Being able to learn new things and visit foreign countries has always been exciting for me and thats why I hope I will be given the chance to visit Spain for both enjoyable and educational purposes.
I study a lot of specialized school subjects such as Economic Informatics, Economics of the Enterprise (Marketing, Finance, Accounting), School Training Firm, „Virtual Enterprise“ and from them I have gained a lot of theoretical knowledge. But what is theory without practice? When I learned about this project I realised it would be a great opportunity to develop new skills and gain further knowledge which will help me improve professionally. That way I will be able to implement my new skills in the real world to secure a better future for myself. I am confident that my experience in Spain will be extremely exciting, fun , and educational.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар