понеделник

Presentation - Stanislava Nikolova

Presentation - Stanislava Nikolova





I am an 11 grade student at the Varna High school of Commerce “Georgi Stoykov Rakovski" Varna. My specialty is Economics and Management.

This project is a good possibility to test myself, study new language and meet new people.
I would like to acquire new skills and learn more about business and marketing.
Teamwork is very important for me and I appreciate the work with my colleagues.

I believe that the project will give me excellent base for my future and career realization.
If you have further questing, regarding my application, please feel welcomed to contact me via telephone or e-mail.
Thank you for giving me your attention!


Yours sincerely,

Stanislava Nikolova

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар