петък

Presentation - Denitsa Angelova

Denitsa Angelova

I candidate about the apply for International practice to the project : “Business practice in online marketing and e-commerce”. I want to present my interest about the project and to candidate for it. I think that my qualification, experience and personal qualities meeting the requirements shown in the notice:
I'm a student of class 11 from Varna Trade School “G. S. Rakovski”, one of the leading economic schools in Bulgaria, with 112 years of history. Profile which I study is Customs and tax administration.
Engaging in project works with desire, which some of them are of international level: “Girls_Code”- project developed jointly with students from New Orleans, including web design; “Youth Ideas in Europe”- European project providing knowledge needed for active shaping the political, economic and social conditions in Europe.
After a competition I was elected for a manager of educational firm "Dekorstil" a responsible task that requires a lot of tact, skillfully division of labor, compliance with legal regulations and good teamwork team.
I candidate for international practice in Spain, because I understand, that it will be good to get along with this culture.

I believe that everything I will learn during my stay in this country, I will develop my creativity and this will help me with my future personal and professional growth.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар