понеделник

Presentation - Petar Mochev

Presentation - Petar Mochev


I will be honored if chosen to be a part of this project and would like to express my willingness and eagerness to participate in it. The opportunity to know more about another country and to gain professional qualities is not only a new adventure for me but also gives me an opportunity to develop new skills. It is the way that will give me better chances to improve my future. I am in the 11th grade, specializing in Economics and Management in Varna High School of Commerce “George Stoykov Rakovski”. I study different school subjects such as Economic Informatics, Economics of the Enterprise (Marketing, Finance, Accounting), School Training Firm, „Virtual Enterprise“. If I become a participant, I am certain I will expand my knowledge which will be useful in my future professional development. I would like to be given an opportunity to demonstrate the skills I acquire through the education I received in Bulgaria. I am positive I will work well with my classmates due to my sense of commitment and dedication to the team work. During my participation in the project I will apply all my knowledge and also try to develop it, if given the opportunity.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I am looking forward to receive your answer and hope you will approve my application to participate in the project.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар