понеделник

Presentation - Momchil Tanev

Presentation - Momchil Tanev



Education and practice abroad are extraordinary opportunities for every student to give a kick start for his future career. I find this project to be ambitious, exciting and useful, a window to my future and career development.

The e-trading and online marketing provoke my interest, represent perspective for my advance, opportunity for achieving success. I am really curious to get in touch with culture from a different country, to travel and communicate with foreigners in their workplace. From my active participation in many school projects, I’ve learned that the most beneficial and effective education is done through communicating, and the fact, that the activities are organized in foreign country makes the project even more attractive and useful for me. It gives precious experience in the business or daily communicating with people from other countries.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар