петък

Presentation - Yana Stoeva

Yana Stoeva

I am well familiar with your educational program "Erasmus+".
I am very interested in marketing and advertising. My education, additional knowledge, experience and skills are things which I want improve and develop.
I keep good communication skills with the youth community as well as the elderly community. I have a take on the problems in society and I would like to be a part of this educational program. I'm ambitioned about improving my marketing skills, as well as my foreign language skills.  This would help me develop as a young entrepreneur. As a student from High School of Commerce "G.S.Rakovski", I would like to show and use my skills which I have learned over the years in my studies there. I hope you will consider my application favourably.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар