понеделник

Presentation - Plamena Koleva

Presentation - Plamena Koleva


With this letter I would like to express my interest to the project „Business practice in online marketing and electronic trade“, Erasmus+ Program.

I am an 11 grade student at the Varna High school of Commerce “Georgi S. Rakovski” – Varna. My specialty is Economics and Management. I study different school subjects such as finance, statistics, accounting, enterprise economy and others.

I consider myself as a highly organized and motivated person and would like to acquire new skills and knowledge. It is a great challenge for me to participate to the project „Business practice in online marketing and electronic trade”, Erasmus+ Program in such an interesting country like Spain and I want to work in a young and dynamic team in company with style and high standards of work. I am an open minded person and I really like organizing different tasks.

With the practice there I want to improve my language competencies, meet new people and learn more about business and marketing.

The time spent, will help me to learn more about this kind of business and I have a desire to prove myself in a hard-working international environment. I am really excited about the opportunity to join your team.

Thank you for taking the time to consider this application and please feel welcomed to contact me via telephone or e-mail if I can give some additional information.


Yours sincerely,


Plamena Koleva  

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар