петък

Presentation - Ralitza Stoyanova

Ralitza Stoyanova

I wish to apply for the internship in Spain by project „Erazum +”. I think that I am a capable candidate for the internship. My motivations for applying are: I refer to the criteria that you have mentioned in the brochure- grades from the previous level above 4.00, no penalties from the от pedagogical board. 

I have excellent knowledge in English- in written and speaking form, which will make working with me easier. I find the work in the area of electronic commerce interesting and very responsible. I have excellent preparation for working with different computer programs- office package, data bases. I own the following personal qualities. I learn fast new working activities and I adapt fast to a different working areas. 

I am interested in the electronic commerence and marketing. For me it is a necesserity to develop and enrich my knowledge and my skills. I love and can work in a team with lots of people. I have excellent comucative abilities and create new contacts easily.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар