събота

Presentation - Karina Dimitrova

Presentation - Karina Dimitrova




I am studying in VTG „G.S. Rakovski”from 2012 and I am in 11 grade. My specialty is IT in


Economics. I study many subjects about computers like IT, Programming, Economics, Computer


Architecture and Operation Systems, Informatics


The internship in Spain will give me a chance to gain experience about IT and business. During 


this period I will have the the possibility to develop my communication and organisational


skills, and to improve my technical skills. I have good language knowledge that I can use.


I am good at working with computer program products like Microsoft Office Word, Microsoft 


Office PowerPoint, Microsoft Office Access, Microsoft Office Excel, Photoshop.


I believe I will have the chance to be invited to participate in the project.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар