петък

Presentation - Alexander Georgiev

I’m a student in 11th grade. The Erasmus+ project „Business practice in online marketing and e-commerce” immediately intrigued me with the opportunity to gain experience in the field of online marketing and teamwork.Marketing is more than a commercial relationship, it affects our worldview and our value system. Good marketing messages can inspire people and make them feel like a part of the family of the brand. It would be a pleasure for me to study this contemporary art among leading Spanish companies. 

The future is in online marketing. Through online marketing people will receive everything necessary for normal life in this ever-evolving world of new technologies. This practice would be a great start for me and for my development. By participating in a real working environment among leading international companies, I would be given the opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and experience


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар