събота

Presentation - Kristiyan Komanchev

I would like to participate in the Erasmus project , because this is a unique opportunity that is not granted to everyone. I like the fact that the practice will be held entirely in the real work environment in leading Spanish and international companies and thus gain more experience in the field of e-commerce and e- marketing . There I will communicate with speakers of different languages ​​and thus will improve their knowledge of English Therefore to the additional training, which is provided in the Project I treat with positive expectations and high responsibility. 

Working with computers, and explore the application of different and new programs for me is of utmost importance and gives meaning to my free time I Regularly use the Internet to be abreast of developments , for contact with people, also in direct my work as manager of a educational firm “Uniware Technology” This activity gave me my opportunity to reveal many personal qualities - responsibility , good organization , communication skills , clear and precise placement of tasks to implement the ongoing work by each employee. the work with a variety of programs related to the processing of pictures (Photoshop) attracts me , so I think I can contribute to the company with my basic knowledge of this computer program , which will be upgraded thanks to extra classes before my departure . 
Learning and applying another language opens before me even broader horizons not only for contacts , and for the expression of the qualities that I possess , and I still have to develop - Self-esteem , motivation and development in the chosen profession , improve my skills through the construction of basic work habits , acquiring practical skills for e-commerce and online marketing to meet with the foreign culture and mentality to work and build new contacts . I think that after finishing this project I will feel citizen not only of Europe but of the world.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар