събота

Presentation - Nikola Yordanov

Nikola Yordanov

I would like to express my interest for the opened free places for project "Business practice in the online marketing and the electronic trading".
I am student of grade 10 g, speciality "Economic informatics" in VARNA HIGH SCHOOL OF COMMERCE "GEORGI STOYKOV RAKOVSKI".
In support of my wish to join the project ERASMUS+, I would like to show some of my personal qualities:
I can work in a teamI was part of a few successful projects, where the teams were formed in a random way and for me that was very valuable experience in the communication and for taking decisions.
I have interest in the area of informatics. I educate myself as i master work with new programs, I research the good experience and I apply it in my daily work.
I can speak very good English, I keep good level as I go to courses to apply the learned in my future comunications with young people with interests, which are similar to mine.
I have wider interestsrich cultures of the other European people. I would like to get acquainted with the style of work in one country like Spain, the temperament of these people, which is very similar to our own, are going to be one good basis for building future not only friendly, but and business attitudes.
I play football for 6 years and this collective sport built in me since my childhood very valuable personal qualities like consistency, creativity, respect of the others.
Why I want to join this project:
The work in the project will give me an opportunity for creativity action and expansion of my knowledge in many regions. It will also build work habits in me;
The participation in this project is going to give me an opportunity not only to learn a new language, but to meet one new culture for me, which is different from our own, to create new contacts that will be useful for me in future;
I realize the big responsibillity that the project will give me an opportunity to be part of raising the prestige of the High School and I will be proud to be between the people, who are working for raising my school prestige.
I hope to have an opportunity to tell more for my views and goals for development on the upcoming interview.



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар