събота

Presentation - Mariyana Marinova

Presentation - Mariyana Marinova



I'm highly interested in taking part in "Business practice in online marketing and electronic trade" project, which would help me develop skills and gain even more experience in that field.
Being in 11th grade in the High school of Commerce "Georgi Stoykov Rakovski", Varna in the faculty Economics and Managment. Gave me the opportunity to gain significant amout of knowledge in the subjects of Marketing, Statistics, Finance, Information systems in economy and others.
Another fact that would benefit my aplication is my inspiration to work in dynamic team and contribute with all my responsability, to work hard and experience in the field of online insurance policies.
Last but not at least Spain seems to be a country with culture and people that i would be very happy to meet. Improving my language skills by getting to know Spanish is another point that inspires me to participate in that project.
I would be very happy, if you take my application into consideration and allow me to take all my benefits of being part of that project, by approving it.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар