петък

Presentation - Svetomira Kasabova

Presentation - Svetomira Kasabova





During my 4 years of education in Georgi Rakovski High School of Commerce in the syllabus were included different practices and trainings I have gained knowledge, experience and skills in the E-commerce. My professional training is also enriched with additional study of English and Spanish languages.
My motivation to be a candidate in the internship is related with my desire to learn in details as well as the service requirement in real life work situations. I would like to participate in this program so I can have a different culture experience and to be able to practice the foreign languages that I study.

Based on my practical, training and language experience, I will really appreciate if I would be sent as a Receptionist Intern. This would contribute for my professional development in the already chosen by me career.  



Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар