понеделник

Presentation - Nikola Kolev

Presentation - Nikola Kolev


The present letter is to declare my will to take part in the apprenticeship in the sphere of marketing project on the territory of Zaragoza, Kingdom of Spain in the summer of 2016. The conducting of this year’s initiative was announced in the high school that I study at – Varna High School of Commerce “George Stoykov Rakovski”. The announcement grabbed my attention immediately.
This project attracted my attention with the opportunity it gives, namely a work in the desired by me sphere in cooperation with foreign partners. During the training in the professional courses I learned a lot about the nature of marketing and its specialties. I have the desire and I believe that I am ready to carry into practice the knowledge that I have gained. I don’t mind hard and intensive working, exactly the opposite – I am prepared and looking forward to it, because in the end what really matters to me is the joy of a job well done. During my participation in the project I will apply all my knowledge and also try and develop it, in case I am given this opportunity.

I will be very grateful if you consider my candidacy and eventually estimate that I am appropriate to take part in the organized by You project.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар