петък

Presentation - Martina Ivanova

I would like to be allowed to participate in an international practice in Spain, funded through an Erasmus+ mobility programme "Business practice in online marketing and е-commerce", Contract № 2015-1-BG01-KA102-014051, Key activity 1: Educational mobility for citizens.
I am really interested in online marketing and e-commerce. I would like to broaden my competence in the field, to enrich my practical abilities, to get to know the European ways and the modern software products for development and maintenance of online shops. This experience will be of great importance for my specialty "Trade" in which I am currently enrolled.
I would be very thankful if you consider my application and I will be pleased with the opportunity to discuss my experience and future development plans.


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар